1. Schedule an "initial evaluation" with Dr. Kwon or Jamie Stodola via phone at 657) 346-2080. If you prefer email, use the specific email for the provider you would like to see. You can find the email addresses on the "Contact Us" tab.
2. Go to the "New Patient Packet" tab on the upper right hand corner of this website.
3. Read and complete all of the documents in the New Patient Packet folder. If there are questions about certain parts of the document, bring those questions to the first appointment.
4. Please bring the following items to the first appointment:
- Driver's license or passport
- If you are on medications, please bring them
- Any important recent medical documentation
- Method of Payment
- Completed forms noted above
- Any questions or concerns
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will be expected to pay for the full cost of the session unless you provide at least 24 business hours advance notice of cancellation. This includes initial evaluations and follow up appointments. Business hours are considered the weekdays between Monday and Friday, during the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, and do not include evenings, weekends or holidays when the office is closed. This means that if you have an appointment on Monday January 7th at 4 pm, you must cancel by 4 pm Friday January 2rd to avoid being charged.
Full payment of each session will be expected at the appointment. Credit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted.
**Please note: there is a $25 administrative fee assessed for any returned check and for each incident of a declined credit card. We strongly encourage you to keep an accurate and active credit card on file to charge for your sessions. **
Each provider has their own schedule of fees for services. Please refer to the fees and services tab for further details.
Apart from fees associated with actual appointment time, there will be service charges for the following list.
- reviewing medical records
- extensive phone calls or emails
- medical record copies
- medication refill without an appointment
- completing documentation or forms
- any other service where the provider must spend more than customary time outside of appointments
For a more detailed list, please refer to the "Fees and Services." Just click on the link below.